Bank Registered Mental Health Nurses
We are looking for bank Registered Mental Health Nurses – Band 5 to work as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team. You will be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible and able to work both autonomously and as part of the team.
Job type: Bank
Salary: Band 5, £11.40 per hour
We are currently recruiting bank posts for:
- Our Hollybush House Treatment Centre in Ayr, Ayrshire, Scotland KA6 7EA
- Our Tyrwhitt House Treatment Centre in Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 0BX
Key elements will include:
- contributing to the whole system treatment planning process. Developing, implementing and evaluating treatment and encouraging and supporting service users to define their treatment needs
- promotion of the recovery agenda throughout the Organisation
- facilitating and co-facilitating psycho-educational groups
- promoting the health and wellbeing of veterans within a safe and therapeutic environment
- offering evidenced based key worker interventions on a regular basis
Nurses within the charity are professionally managed with appropriate levels of supervision and peer support.
How to apply:
To apply, please download the application and return to:
- For roles based at Hollybush House - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For roles based at Tyrwhitt House- email@example.com
Get help now
0800 138 1619
Call our free 24 hour helpline for veterans and serving military personnel and their families.