You are here:

Deloitte Ride Across Britain

Deloitte Ride Across Britain

Take on this world famous bucket list event, fully supported over 9 days of incredible cycling.

Cliff tops, moorlands, hidden roads and soaring mountains. Experience the most spectacular cycling that Britain has to offer, riding through 23 counties across England, Wales and Scotland. With a premium level of support, there’s no better way to take on this iconic ride.

This is a chance to see Britain like you’ve never seen it before, camping under the stars and sharing lifelong memories with 850 fellow riders.

When: 8 - 16 September

Where:  Land’s End to John O’Groats

Distance: 969 miles

Registration: £499
Fundraising Target: £2,200

 

N.B – If Combat Stress is paying towards the cost of your place, you will need to have raised 80% of your sponsorship target 6 weeks before the event to confirm your place. We have loads of fundraising tips and support to help you smash your target so please get in contact. The remaining 20% can be sent in up to four weeks after you’ve completed the challenge.

 

Our support to you 

You’re important to us and we aim to make your journey very special.

By joining Team Combat Stress we will provide you with:

  • A Combat Stress cycle jersey (Once £250 has been fundraised)
  • A welcome pack
  • Dedicated Combat Stress contact and support
  • Cheering materials for family and friends

I have my own place 

If you already have a place we would be honoured if you would join Team Combat Stress.

There is no minimum fundraising target, just raise as much as you can.

Run your questions by us – we’re here to help.

challenges@combatstress.org.uk

01372 587140

Please visit the event website for more information and to sign up click here