You are here:

London to Paris Tour de France

London to Paris: Tour de France

Cycling from London to Paris is one of the best cycling experiences in Europe. As you enter Paris in one large peloton, the crowds will be cheering thinking the Tour has reached the city one day early! The atmosphere is simply electric!

When: 25 – 29 July 2018

Where:  London and France

Distance: 308 miles 

Registration: £149
Fundraising Target: £1,630

 

N.B – If Combat Stress is paying towards the cost of your place, you will need to have raised 80% of your sponsorship target 10 weeks before the event to confirm your place. We have loads of fundraising tips and support to help you smash your target so please get in contact. The remaining 20% can be sent in up to four weeks after you’ve completed the challenge.

 

Our support to you 

You’re important to us and we aim to make your journey very special.

By joining Team Combat Stress we will provide you with:

  • A Combat Stress T-shirt
  • A welcome pack
  • Dedicated Combat Stress contact and support
  • Cheering materials for family and friends

I have my own place 

The self-funding option for the event will cost £815.

If you already have a place we would be honoured if you would join Team Combat Stress.

There is no minimum fundraising target, just raise as much as you can.

Run your questions by us – we’re here to help.

challenges@combatstress.org.uk

01372 587140

This event is organised by Global Adventure Challenge. Please visit the Global Adventure Challenge website for more information and to sign up click here