Support from our corporate partners is vital to enable us to provide mental health services for former servicemen and women.
If you’re a business looking to support our work, our Corporate Partnerships team has a wealth of experience in managing successful partnerships. We’ll work with you to generate tailored fundraising initiatives to engage your employees.
Our partnerships come in all shapes and sizes – your dedicated account manager works with you to find the best solution for your company.
You can support us in many ways including:
- Choose us as your charity of the year – a chance for employees to support us with events, activities and challenges. Click here to find out more.
- Give a corporate donation – we appreciate that employee fundraising or commercial partnerships are not right for everyone and a donation is an alternative way to support us.
- Support us with a gift in kind – donating products, services or professional advice is a valuable way your business can help us.
- Offer Payroll Giving – also known as Give As You Earn (GAYE), this is an extremely flexible way for your employees to support Combat Stress.
- Event sponsorship – we can develop flexible sponsorship packages to ensure your business is recognised for your support.
- Cause related marketing – we can work with you to tailor campaigns to meet your business structure and raise vital funds for us.
Please contact Garry Burns on 01372 587 158 or email Garry.Burns@combatstress.org.uk to talk about how your organisation can support our vital work.
Get help now
0800 138 1619
Call our free 24 hour helpline for veterans and serving military personnel and their families.