Working for us
We are the UK’s leading charity for veterans’ mental health. We look for people who are committed to supporting former servicemen and women so that when a veteran is having a tough time, we’re there to help tackle the past and to help them take on the future.
We employ people across the UK. Our employees include recovery support workers, therapists, nurses, occupational therapists, psychologists and psychiatrists, based in treatment centres and in the community.
The executive management team, fundraising, communications and resources teams are based at our head office at Tyrwhitt House in Surrey.
We look for team players who are hardworking, with a positive attitude and committed to providing support for veterans from every service and every conflict. If you share this way of working we want you to join us!
We offer employees a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave
- stakeholder pension scheme with contributions matched up to 10% of salary
- childcare vouchers
- cycle to work scheme
- discounted healthcare cash plan
- training and development including continuing professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- flexible working opportunities.