Challenge Event Terms and Conditions
Challenge Events Terms & Conditions
By accepting a guaranteed entry / using my own place to fundraise for Combat Stress, I agree that I will:
- Commit to use my best endeavours to raise the fundraising target for this event (if you are using your own place you can raise as much as you can).
- Inform the Combat Stress Challenge Team immediately if I am unable to take part in the event. All monies paid to Combat Stress by this time are non-refundable and will be treated as a donation.
- Keep details of the names and addresses of, and amounts donated or pledged by, all donors eligible for Gift Aid on an official Combat Stress form and provide such details to Combat Stress on request. Please inform your donors their details will be passed to Combat Stress and all data will be handled in accordance with data protection legislation.
- Endeavour to pay to Combat Stress all sponsorship donations within six weeks of the event date and return all used and un-used sponsorship forms.
- Not hold on to money raised but send it to Combat Stress regularly in cheque form (made payable to Combat Stress), BACs or paid directly via my Justgiving or Virgin Money Giving page.
- Not raise funds by carrying out ‘door to door’ or unsolicited collections.
- Not collect in any public place without first obtaining a collector's license from the local authority.
- Not collect on private property (including shops, pubs etc.) without obtaining the owner’s permission.
- Not conduct any raffle, lottery or public collection without first contacting the Combat Stress Challenge Team.
- Consent that any photos taken of me at my event may be used on Combat Stress social media pages and marketing materials (please note you can refuse their use at the point of being taken and ask for the photos to be removed from our social media at any time).
- Fully prepare myself for the physical challenge of the event and not hold Combat Stress responsible or liable in any way for any accident, injury or illness sustained.
- Not do anything to bring Combat Stress into disrepute.
- If the event is not run or organised by Combat Stress, I am aware that this is the case and I will not hold Combat Stress responsible for any loss, damage or claim that arises in relation to the event. Further I acknowledge that I may be asked to sign an agreement with the event organisers.
By accepting this Fundraising Agreement form I confirm that I will be 18 years of age or over by the date of the event and I accept all points stated in this Fundraiser Agreement.