A gift in your Will helps to rebuild lives
Leaving a gift in your Will is an amazing way to support veterans with mental health problems. It will ensure we can be here for the veterans in the years to come, and for those currently serving, it means we can strategically plan for the future - you are investing in the veterans of the future. Should they need us, we will be here.
We have seen a 143% increase in referrals in the last 10 years and so we rely on the generosity of people leaving us a legacy to ensure we continue to deliver our vital services both now and in the future.
Make a difference
A gift in your Will will help to provide the vital support we give to our veterans. Currently 1 in 5 veterans we support is helped thanks to gifts in Wills. It is a significant source of funding which means we can continue to be here as we have since 1919.
How do I give to Combat Stress in my Will?
Every gift in a Will left to Combat Stress helps us to provide life-changing support. You can leave any amount, or anything from 1% of your estate to 100% or anything left over after other gifts have been made. It is very easy to leave a legacy in your Will, but we are here to help and offer advice if you need it.
Ready to find out more? Please get in touch with our legacy team. You can email Sarah Seddon firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01372 587 144. All calls are handled with the strictest confidence.
We know your Will is a very personal matter but once those you care about are provided for, we’d be very grateful if you would consider leaving a lasting gift to help former servicemen and women transform their lives.* We have partnered with Active Wills to offer a free Will writing service to our supporters. It is a great opportunity if you haven’t already written a Will or are ready to write a new one. If you have any questions, please call Sarah Seddon on 01372 587 144 or email email@example.com
* We recommend you always seek independent legal advice
Our promise to you
- We understand that your family and loved ones come first
- We will not pressure you - we appreciate that it is a decision you will want to make in your own time
- We are happy to answer any questions you have and will keep you up-to-date with our work in a way that suits you best
- We will handle any gifts you leave sensitively and respectfully
- We will use your gift carefully to ensure that is has the greatest positive impact on the lives of the veterans we help
- We respect your right to privacy and understand if you prefer not to tell us about your decision. At the same time, we would love the opportunity to say thank you if you decide to leave a legacy to support our work
- We understand that you are free to change your mind at any time about leaving a legacy to us.
Hollybush House legacy event 2018
Our first Gifts in Wills event at Hollybush House 2018
Supporter Book of Remembrance
A tribute to the lasting relationships we hold special, where we celebrate the lives of those who have supported us and where their memory lives. In our Supporter Book of Remembrance, you can share stories, memories and anecdotes with the pages available online to all friends and family wherever they are. Others can then add to the page with their own contributions and comments, helping to build a unique and uplifting memorial to someone dear to you. Please contact Sarah Seddon on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01372 587 144.